What are 3 things that make you happy and why?
Nepali convenience store worker’s fluent Japanese scares away scammer targeting customer
- What is your reaction to hearing about what Sapkota did to help the customer?
- What do you think you would have done if you were in Sapkota’s position?
- Have you or anyone you know ever been the target of a scam before? If so, what happened?
- How can we be more on guard against scams or help loved ones be more careful about them?
- Have you ever had an experience where a store employee went above and beyond what’s expected of them to help you? If so, what did they do to help you?
- Have you ever gone out of your way to help someone in trouble (even with something small)? If so, please tell about what happened? How did it make you feel to help out? What was the person’s reaction?