If an alien came to Earth, where would you show it around?
Sakura doughnuts resemble different stages of cherry blossoms in Japan
- Do you like Mister Doughnuts? Do you enjoy eating doughnuts? What are your favorite kinds of doughnuts to eat?
- What do you think of the idea of making specific doughnuts inspired by the different stages of cherry blossoms? Would you like to try any of the doughnuts mentioned in the article?
- In Japan, there are many seasonal treats that are only available for a limited time. What are some seasonal treats that you look forward to each year? What have been some limited-time items that you have gotten in the past that you would buy again if you had the opportunity?
- Do you do “hanami” or cherry blossom viewing each year? If so, what is your favorite place to go for “hanami”? Do you usually do “hanami” with friends or family or by yourself? Do you usually have a picnic or do you just enjoy looking at the blossoms?
- What do sakura flowers signify for you? (for example: “fleeting beauty,” “new beginnings,” etc.)
- What do you like most about springtime? Why?