Walking 4,000 steps a day linked to longer life
- Where’s the best place to go for a walk or that you’ve ever walked?
- How much do you like walking? How far do you walk every day?
- Do you prefer exercising alone or with friends?
- Do you think walking is a good form of exercise? If not, what kind of exercises do you prefer?
- Do you think the concept of walking a certain number of steps daily for good health is practical for older adults?
- What are some challenges that older adults might face in trying to achieve a certain number of steps each day?
- Do you agree with the study author that “more is better” when it comes to walking for health benefits?
- What other ways do you do to look after your health?