Study Looks at Parents’ Influence on College Choices
- What are your thoughts on the study’s findings?
- Do you think it’s OK for parents to influence their kids’ academic choices?
- Do most high school graduates choose to go to college in Japan?
- What advice would you give to someone who is about to start college?
- Do you think it’s more important to study something you love or something that’s likely to help you secure a job?
- In your opinion, what are the most important skills or experiences college should provide to students?