How Tipping Is Changing in America
- What are your thoughts on Pew’s findings?
- Would you say that tipping is more of an obligation or a choice?
- What is the service generally like at restaurants in Ota or other cities?
- When was the last time you had a bad experience with a service provider?
- In your opinion, what is the most challenging part about the service industry?
- Tipping is actually one of the biggest hoaxes ever pulled on an entire culture, the American public. — Danny Meyer. What do you make of this statement?