Who in your life has motivated you the most and how?
Tokyo National Museum’s 89 national treasures on display at once for 1st time in 150 yrs
- Have you ever visited the Tokyo National Museum before? If so, how was it? If not, would you like to visit it sometime? Do you plan to check out the current display there?
- Do you have any interest in learning about Japanese history and seeing ancient artifacts? Why or why not?
- Of all of the displays mentioned in the article, which would you be most interested in seeing and why?
- What are some museums you’ve visited in the past that you really enjoyed? What kind of museum was it and what about it made an impression on you?
- What’s a museum that you’ve been wanting to visit but haven’t gotten to yet? Why do you want to visit it?
- “A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.” (Marcus Garvey) What do you think about this quote?