What would you do differently if there were 30 hours in a day?
Japan’s businesses brace for long-awaited return of tourists
- What are your thoughts on Japan opening back up again for general tourism after an almost 3-year hiatus?
- Why do you think the group tours that were offered in June fell flat?
- What do you think will be the biggest challenge with a sudden increase in tourism?
- What do you think will be the greatest benefit of Japan’s return to welcoming tourists?
- Do you have any out-of-country friends that have been wanting to visit Japan and haven’t been able to because of Japan’s previously closed borders? If so, are they hoping to visit Japan sometime soon now that’s it’s open again?
- Are there any overseas trips that you’ve been wanting to take? Do you have any travel plans now that travel is opening up more again worldwide?